Applied Research Works - Cozeva (https://corp.cozeva.com/) is actively hiring for a "Big Data & ML Engineer" Role. Looking for an exceptional leader, interested in joining a fast-growing team solving challenging problems in Healthcare.
See below for more information. Send the updated resume to email@example.com
Location: Kolkata, India
CTC: Best in Industry
Experience: 3-5 years
Academics: Btech, Mtech, MSc, Mtech, Ph.D. or any relevant degree
1. Creating and maintaining Big Data Pipeline.
2. Demonstrate end-to-end understanding of applications (including, but not limited to, the machine learning algorithms) being created.
3. Build and maintain scalable machine learning solutions in production.
4. Use data modeling and evaluation strategy to find patterns and predict unseen instances.
5. Analyse large, complex datasets to extract insights and decide on the appropriate technique.
6. Customizing and managing integration tools, databases, and analytical systems.
7. Monitoring data performance and modifying infrastructure as needed.
1. A solid track record of Big Data Management showing flawless execution and attention to detail.
2. Strong Analytical and Innovation Skills.
3. Experience and Stronghold in HDFS/Spark/Hive/Hbase/PySpark/Hadoop etc.
4. Exposure in Machine/Deep Learning.
5. Exposure in either or some of these skills - AWS, Python, Snowflake, Airflow would be highly recommended.