Hiring for ASSOCIATE WEB DEVELOPER for Bangalore location.
Essential Day-to-Day Responsibilities:
* Write and utilize HTML, XHTML and CSS in the development and ongoing support of websites.
* Website Graphics and Imagery: Update, modify and correct graphical design elements on websites; Correct or recreate Photoshop files that are incomplete, missing elements, outdated or missing; handle any other graphical requests.
* Web Content: Interpret content and design layout tickets to update or correct content and/or formatting on customer websites; move textual content from old sites to new sites; correct HTML as necessary.
* Links: Ensure web links are accurate
* Integrate websites and other products into proprietary Thomson Reuters applications.
* Work cross-functionally with designers, content writers, project managers, and other contributors to ensure sites are released on-time with a high level of customer satisfaction. Follow-up to resolve any issues with site/product.
* Hold final accountability for quality of HTML, CSS & XML coding on the site.
Other Key Responsibilities
* Attend and participate in team meetings.
* Prioritize own workload based on input from Project Managers, Designers, Account Managers, Team Lead, and Manager.
* Document work and correspondence in tracking systems
* In alignment with business objectives, improve production quality and efficiency as necessary. Analyze root quality and/or efficiency problems, and recommend action plans to address them.
* 4-year degree or certificate in a related field required. 0 - 6 Months of related professional experience in web design and/or web coding.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Strong knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
* Strong knowledge of Adobe Dreamweaver and Homesite).
* Strong knowledge of XML.
* Strong time management skills.
* Strong oral and written communication skills.
Knowledge of ASP and SQL would be good.
Thomson Reuters is the world's leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial, legal, tax and accounting, scientific, healthcare and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization With headquarters in New York and major operations in London and Eagan , Minnesota , Thomson Reuters employs more than 50,000 people in 93 countries. More information about Thomson Reuters and its financial performance can be found on www.ThomsonReuters.com.
Kindly revert back with your confirmation on the same.
Talent Acquisition Analyst
Apply immediately who r looking for job ..last date is tommorow for interview.
Contact Person: Sweekruti
Interview time:2.00pm to 5.00pm
Date:27h October/28th October
Thomson Reuters India Services Pvt. Ltd.
Yamlur Main Road, Yamlur P.O,
Off OLD Airport Road,
Post a Comment