It is mandatory to write Source as "Neha Mulki HR" & EPCN number as reference on cv
Greetings from TCS BPS!!
About our company
TCS -Established in 1968 | 2nd largest Service Provider in the ITES/BPS Industry in India |183 Offices worldwide in 43 countries | 300,000+ employees|100,000 women employees' |Revenues US$ 14.44 billion (2013-14) |Traded as BSE: 532540, NSE: TCS
The TCS Business Process Services (BPS) organization, provides domain centric business process transformation, consulting and analytics services to over 200 global clients across various verticals like Aerospace | BFS | Insurance & Healthcare | Life Science | Manufacturing | Energy & Resource Utilities | Government | Hi Tech | Media & Information Services | Retail & CPG | Telecom | Travel & Transportation and Hospitality| offering specialized platform expertise in the F&A, SCM, CIM and HRO space.
Role : Manual Testing
Experience : 1 to 4 yrs. of Manual Testing Experience.
Job Location : Mumbai (Flexible to work from any location within Mumbai)
Shift Timings : Flexible to work in any shifts (including night shifts)
Qualification : Bachelors or Master's degree in any stream
****LOOKING FOR IMMEDIATE JOINERS OR CANDIDATES WITH ONE WEEK NOTICE PERIOD ONLY****
NOTE : Candidates residing beyond these locations are not eligible.
* Churchgate - Bhayendar (Western Line)
* CST - Vashi (Harbour Line)
* CST - Thane (Central Line)
Skill sets required:
i. Must have experience in Manual Testing
ii. Knowledge of automation testing (eg HP QTP), SQL would be added advantage
iii. Good knowledge of SDLC, Defect Logging system
1. Good understanding of testing methodologies and concepts
2. Should have experience in Manual Testing procedures
3. Familiarity with Test Planning and Reporting
4. Writing and executing test cases based on Requirement Document
5. Identification and analysis of software defects.
6. Defect tracking and follow up with developers
7. Good communication skills
8. Experience in HP QC preferred
9. Mentor and act as a SME for Software Testers
10. Documentation of UAT Test Scenarios, Test Cases and Test Scripts
Candidates attended interview in last 6 months are requested not to apply
Interested candidates may walk-in at the given venue.
- EPCN number is mandatory for eligibility of the interview. Follow the below steps to register and mention the EPCN number on your resume
Step 1: Go to link - https://grs.tcs.com/ep/pages/
Step 2: Select 'India' geography & next click on 'Experienced Professionals' link
Step 3: Go to 'Create your profile (For New Users)' link & fill the details. (Please select area of interest as 'BPS')
Step 4: You will get the EPCN number & Password to your personal e-mail ID
Interview Date: Wednesday, 5th August 2015
Interview time: 03.00 PM to 05:00 PM
Tata Consultancy Services
B-3, Nirlon Knowledge Park, behind hub mall
Contact Person: Kavita Naik
It is mandatory to write "Neha Mulki HR" & EPCN number as reference on the CV.
Talent Acquisition Group
Tata Consultancy Services Limited