We are looking for energetic, highly motivated Test Engineer/ Sr. Test Engineer with our organization "CRMnext" in Mumbai.
We are a specialty CRM product company that focuses on enterprise CRM engagements. Our product CRMnext is an enterprise class CRM with demonstrated capabilities. Our success in India includes HDFC Bank, Reliance Capital, Tata AIA, Max Newyork life insurance , Housing finance bank-Uganda, Polaris financial, TCS, Crisil, etc.
At present we are based in NOIDA & Mumbai in India. We have sales offices in Gstaad, Switzerland and New Jersey, USA.
- Evaluate and test new or modified software programs and software development procedures used to verify that programs function according to user requirements and conform to established guidelines.
- Participate in feature development from concept to design to construction in order to drive quality into not only the software application, but also the culture of the organization
- Plan, design, and author effective test cases
- Develop automated tests for your test cases and integrate your automations into test suites
- Design and develop tools for test management, execution and reporting to enhance the overall software testing process
- Write, revise, and verify quality standards and test procedures for program design, product evaluation and quality assurance
- Review computer operating log to identify program processing errors.
- Observe computer monitoring/performance metrics during program test to detect error codes or interruption of program and corrects errors.
- Identify differences between established standards and user applications and suggest modifications to conform to standards.
- Adapt to new Testing software that the company might decide to use.
- Test implementations/integrations with third party platforms.
- Monitor program performance after implementation to prevent reoccurrence of program operating problems and ensure efficiency of operation.
- Write documentation to describe program evaluation, testing, and correction.
- Develop utility program to test, track, and verify defects in software program
- Educational Qualification: B.E./B.Tech /M.E./ M.Tech./ (BCA with MCA) is mandatory
- 70% in Xth, XIIth and 60% in B.E./B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/ BCA with MCA
- 1 to 5 year experience is software testing environment is must.
Technical Skills Desired:
- Experience with reviewing requirements and developing test cases based on those requirements.
- White box testing experience at the unit, integration and system levels
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Must be able to multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills are critical
- The ability to work as a team player is essential
- Initiative and the ability to work with minimal guidance
Good to have:
- Knowledge of testing tools
- Good communication skills
YOU CAN DIRECTLY WALK IN IF YOU FULFILL ABOVE CRITERIA.
We are conducting walk-in Interviews from Thursday, 30th July to 1st August 2015. Details are mentioned below:
Corporate Avenue - Atul Projects
5th floor, Opposite Solitaire Corporate Park, Chakala, Andheri (E) Mumbai - 400093
Satamwadi bus stop
Landmark- Near Mirador hotel
Near: Hanuman Road
Timing: 10.00 am - 3.00 pm
Interview date - 30th July to 1st August 2015
Contact Person: Alina Tellis
Contact Number: +91-022-60502001
Interview will consist of written test and face to face rounds.
Also make sure, you visit our website before coming for the interview process, www.crmnext.com
Kindly confirm of your attending interview by replying to this mail & sending in your updated resume confirming with time for the interview. (email@example.com)
All the best!!
Acidaes Solutions Pvt. Ltd. - CRMnext