Associate Software Engineer
|Role & Responsibility:|
. Executing Regression Test Cases in Manual/Auto Environment.
. Validating new functionality in AIX/HMC/PowerKVM by developing new Test scenarios.
. Primary Test ownership for more than 2 components.
. Identify Test gap and develop new test scenarios based on escape analysis.
. Contribute to the Product GA Test Plan/Test case development.
1. Must have very good understanding of any Unix like operating system (4 out of 5 - 4/5)
2. Hands on experience of UNIX like operating system as User. (4/5)
3. Must have C-Programming experience (Good in Programming - 4/5)
4. Experience in shell scripting on (ksh,bash, sh) and shell program.(3/5
5. Good to have exposer to shell programming languages like perl, Python programming skills.(2.5 /5)
Experience: 0 - 3 Years.
|IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.|